Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Oct 2007 17:54:45 BDT
David Klatt says:
I was wondering if any knows when this item is going to be released? It still says 1 Oct, but when I e-mailed Amazon they told me that the release date has been delayed. Any know what is going with this?
Dave

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2007 02:19:43 BDT
B. Dunn says:
I've ordered this as well. My order has gone from "Not Yet Dispatched" to "Dispatching Soon" and back "Not Yet Dispatch" 2 or 3 times within the last week. I've e-mailed Amazon, was contacted and told I'd get another e-mail with an update within 2 business days, but I never received the second e-mail.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2007 05:30:41 BDT
Last edited by the author on 9 Oct 2007 05:31:17 BDT
i ordered it too and so far i have gotten one email saying that is is dispatched and that i could get it by the 10th of October or the 20th of November, but so far no tracking information will come up, but then again they just possibly sent it at 5 in the morning on the 8th. so i don't know. I mean i was surprised originally it said it dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks so I don't know.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Oct 2007 05:00:42 BDT
I'm in the US and got mine a few days ago. I don't know if it makes a difference when you ordered them or not; I ordered in August.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  2 Oct 2007
Latest post:  12 Oct 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Harry Potter Box Set I-VI
Harry Potter Box Set I-VI by J K Rowling (Hardcover - 1 Oct 2005)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (16)