on 28 January 2014
I purchased 2, one for my mother. After sourcing this one from many others It ticked my boxes. I suffer from cold feet. It's like wearing warm slippers with built in massagers. Washable inner sock. Great buy.
on 9 May 2014
A really good buy.Its like having your own masseuse with out going anywhere. i should have got this years ago.It really takes the pain off your feet and makes them lovely and warm.Its going to be excellent for the winter.
on 4 July 2015
This was a present for my dad who complained about his feet being cold. He thinks it is brilliant so I am pleased I chose this one after reading all the reviews as it helped me make the right decision. I would definitely recommend.
on 23 January 2015
My wife get chilblains and she thinks this helps but not 100% sure .She hides it when not in use as she is still young enough to care what people think
on 8 February 2015
I bought these as a gift and the recipient loves them. She uses them every day and they work perfectly.
on 9 February 2015
The warm-up side is great as I suffer from cold feet. The massage is just vibrations which feel a little strange so I don't use that much.
on 1 October 2014
This product should be described as a vibrator and heater. There are no massage balls or kneeding mechanisms. Just vibrating sensation which does leave ur feet feeling lighter afterwards. If your looking for a product to leave your feet feeling like they have been massaged for a deep relaxation sensation and deep tension alleviation then this product is not for you but if you want a light sensation and light tension alleviation with added heat then this product is for you!
on 8 January 2015
Very useful product. I bought it as a gift for my parents and they loved it. They said that it is very comfortable and the heat and massage level can be controlled through a wired remote controller.
on 6 January 2016
I ordered this for my dad, who has major problems with his feet (bone infection, swelling and pain). While I'm not suggesting this is a cure for same, it has brought him great comfort. At the end of a day, especially one where he's walked a lot, he relaxs with his feet in the warmer/massager. He absolutely swears by it. Also I have had to contact the seller in relation to my purchase and they were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this product and this seller.
on 18 January 2016
So far, satisfactory. Due to neuropathy my feet can get very cold on cold evenings. This provides sufficient warth to get them back to temperature. Can't see the point on vibrator as I don't seem to derive any benefit from it.