Colour: Red|Change

on 6 May 2015
In general I really like this carry bag. It has a really nice design, performs its function, handles some abuse and it is a really nice product. However there are some issues. As it can be seen in other reviews the handle has a tendency to ear off and break. For this problem Reisenthel has a solution: a replacement handle is available. Another problem does not have such an easy fix: the insulated lining has also tendency to wear and loos its functionality. And for this, Reisenthel does not offer (until now) a replacement for sale. So there is room for improvement and business (wink wink) by providing some way to purchase the insulated lining.
My personal experience is that Reisenthel will solve you your problem provided you contact them.
on 18 February 2016
A very sturdy trolley, the handle is telescopic but the sides of the trolley are rigid. It is easy to wheel and moves smoothly. I use mine as a mobile linen basket. It takes a lot of linen, is easy to wheel to the washing machine and is easy to clean. I have no doubt it would be great for shopping as well. the inside is silver and meant to store cool items, they do make other trolleys with an ordinary lining but this seemed easy and practical for my intended use.
on 13 March 2015
Although overall the product is well built, probably the most essential aspect of it is not. The handle is very, very flimsy and I was disappointed that it started to break within weeks of purchasing this product. If finally fell apart when I was taking it over a curb. It is now an essentialy useless item and we only use it for keeping food cold when we go to the beach. I would not purchase this product again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse