Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 22 August 2005
Anyone wanting a perfect marriage to their Reiki treatments should have this album. Deuter is probably one of my favourite artists for producing excellent relaxation and meditation music however this album is his finest. I believe that my clients totally relax and find greater benefits to an already powerful Reiki treatment when I have this beautiful music playing and I as a therapist discover total peace when working with it. For those not into Reiki I also recommend this album to aid relaxation after stressful days and I personally find that when I have trouble getting to sleep that this album generally does the trick.
on 17 July 2007
I've found that so called 'new age' music starts to sound the same after a while! Not so with Deuter's beautiful, light music. This is just one of several that I now own, and it's one of my favourites. Perfect for a Reiki session, and also just right for a quiet Sunday morning, relaxing with the papers!

I really can't recommend this CD highly enough - it touches you deeply.

If you enjoy this, I also encourage you to listen to Deuter's Earth Blue, and Wind and Mountain, which are also perfect for creating a calming, serene environment in the home, car, office, shop.....or wherever!
on 7 July 2007
I recently bought this CD as I have just taken up practicing Reiki and have been searching for suitable music. I find it most helpful for my training as there is a gentle bell marking three minute intervals. Being new to Reiki, this gives me a sense of how much time has passed. The music is beautifully relaxing both for Reiki and as a background music for any form of meditation.
on 5 November 2009
lovely music, use this during my reiki treatments and other therapies, it's definately a favourite with the clients. The bell is quite subtle but that does't matter as I tend not to use the bell, you don't want a loud bell interupting the session, it's just right!
on 5 April 2006
Deuter's music is extraordinary. Its the right selection for any meditation session... Reiki Hands of Light is pure Light.
on 14 March 2012
I love this CD, its exactly what I hoped for. I have just completed Reiki I so the subtle bells every 3 mins is great for me.. I would definitely recommendthis CD.Reiki: Hands of Light
on 4 September 2011
The music is nice but if you're looking to use this for Reiki hand positions then it won't work. The 3 minute bells (that are supposed to signal a change in hand position) are barely audible.
on 1 December 2008
Not at all what expected, 3 min bells???
Not for me, many better CD's on the market. Or am I missing something here.
on 18 August 2010
This album is amazing, the music is just heavenly! I use it for yoga, reiki, meditation and just to enjoy the music as it is! Deuter is awesome!

Not sure about this bell thing that people have written about I normally just let myself be guided when giving treatments or for self healing, I'm not aware of any bells in the music as markers for time.

Enjoy this music for what it is.......beautiful!
on 6 August 2014
Introduced to this excellent CD whilst training as a Reiki Master/Teacher. The music is soothing and relaxing but also aids the release of emotional and physical tensions. It enhances the giving of Reiki.