Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Nov 2011 23:37:26 GMT
Firstly, I do understand regional coding, but I have been made aware of something that makes it a little confusing.

I have just bought the Region 1 release of "The Adventures Of Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert", even though my Sony Blu-Ray player isn't a multi regional machine. I bought the Region 1 release because a reviewer on Amazon pointed out that although the disc is listed as Region 1, it will play on a 'standard' Region 2 machine. I should also point out that the film hasn't yet been released as a Region 2 disc, which is why I bought the Region 1 release in the first place.
I'm pleased to say that he was absolutely right. I watched the film this very evening and it was absolutely perfect.

What I would like to know is, does anyone know of any other Region 1 Blu-Ray's that will play on a Region 2 machine?
One film that does spring to mind is "Creepshow", a film that I would love to have on Blu-Ray.

Posted on 26 Jul 2015 17:17:00 BDT
robert says:
it said region free and region 1 but can you play this disc in the uk
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  27 Nov 2011
Latest post:  26 Jul 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about