Region of this Blu Ray DVD?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Nov 2008 01:01:42 GMT
Hi all

I just bought this and it came in the mail - but i have a problem - on the back of the dvd it says it's region A, which is USA/Japan, so i'm worried that it won't play. however, the description on amazon says it is region 2 - has anyone else bought it, and if so, what does the back of the box say about regions? my blu ray player is a ps3, which is PAL and a region B coded player...so rather than open the seal on this dvd and be unable to return it, please can someone confirm if this blu ray (apparently a region A) does work on a region B player?

thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Nov 2008 21:48:43 GMT
Last edited by the author on 21 Nov 2008 21:49:28 GMT
Well ... maybe a little late, but anyway:

It's definetly a Region B-disc inside. The whole release seems a little, well, sloppy with the details. The backcover states the disc as region A while it's in fact region B, the disc-label features a german rating-label (amongst others, e.g. dutch, french, spanish) although there is no german soundtrack included (same goes for Band of Brothers, btw). So, apparently there is only one layout/design for all of europe.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  2 Nov 2008
Latest post:  21 Nov 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions