Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Jan 2010 12:02:03 GMT
Chillie19 says:
Does anyone know if this is just a region 2 or a region 2/4?

The reason I ask is because I recently bought the Doctor Who season 1-4 boxset and although it was labelled as region 2 is was in fact region 2/4. Hoping the complete specials is the same.

Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Aug 2010 09:07:08 BDT
onlyme1234 says:
I own the blu ray specials, but I see no sign of region on the packaging (should be B) anywhere. Normally it means the blu ray is region free, but I can't be sure, since I live on the mainland in Europe, so it's the same region as the UK. But isn't there a possibility to return the discs if you buy the wrong edition? I seem to remember you can do that a couple of times with Amazon. Returning is always possible if something is wrong with the discs, but you also have the possibility of 'free' return once or twice, without any 'legitimate' reason, maybe you should check out if that's still possible.

Posted on 5 Jan 2011 06:47:28 GMT
G. Smith says:
Most Dvd players have a region free code installed. Check the internet as the information is freely available to turn on the region free code for your player. The only thing you'll need is the model number for your player. If you watch Dvd's on your pc just downlad VLC media player. It's free and region free. Hope this helps.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  31 Jan 2010
Latest post:  5 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Doctor Who - Complete Specials (The Next Doctor/ Planet of the Dead/ Waters of Mars & Winter Specials) [DVD]
Doctor Who - Complete Specials (The Next Doctor/ Planet of the Dead/ Waters of Mars & Winter Specials) [DVD] by David Tennant (DVD - 2010)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (224)