on 24 October 2013
I wanted a green parka style coat for the winter but I didn't want some flimsy fashion coat that had no warmth. This coat is everything I wanted! Not only is it a parka style but it is fully waterproof, fleece lined and super warm. As someone with a long body I often find winter coats too short, but not this! The length is great and the double zip makes for a wind proof covering! Bring on the snow- I AM READY!
on 26 September 2013
Really nice jacket, I haven't tried in the rain yet, but it's nice and warm. I bought a size 12 and I'm usually a 10, which gives a good fit when I'm wearing a few layers. Nice jacket, it looks good on.
on 13 January 2014
I need a jacket that was light, had a hood and pockets. As a busy mum of 2 not always possible to have an umbrella whilst pushing the buggy.
I have to admit when I pulled it out the bag I was expecting it to be a lot more puffy heavier. When I wore it kept me so warm I had to unzip it.
Love it would highly recommend it.
on 1 March 2014
I purchased this as I was desperate for a waterproof coat for when I walk my dogs. It arrived promptly and on a day when there were torrential storms all over the country. I thought that if this coat managed up keep me dry through this, it would keep me dry through anything. I was out for three hours battling the elements, and when I got home I was chuffed that everything underneath my coat was dry. I am so impressed with this coat! It is good value for money, it does the job and can be put in the washing machine and comes out looking like new!
on 9 January 2014
It is always a risk buying clothes on line but I was delighted with this. Waterproof and wind proof,a secret pocket and hidden draw string to nip in waist. The coconut is a lovely neutral colour and the hood is fab. Can't actually find a fault with it. Perfect for long walks, shopping or the school run!
on 29 October 2013
Bought this coat after i jad a baby. wanted to be able to get out stay dry and look good. it does all of the above. i love it and its very warm too. good for getting out and getting rid of that baby fat in.
on 7 April 2014
Very disappointed with the coat as it wasn't a good fit at all. So I sent it back and had to pay £8 for return delivery. It would be better if the sellers make this more clear before hand. I wouldn't recommend at all
on 11 November 2013
Just what I have been looking for! This neutral coloured Parka is stylish, comfortable, warm and waterproof. It looks good with everything and is a great price. What more could I ask for? Thankyou Regatta!
on 31 October 2013
I wanted to be able to get out stay dry and look good. i love it and its very warm too. good for cold days walking the dog,Hood is very good when the wind is blowing,fake fur is a pain when it gets wet,washes well when it gets dirty,water proofing is excellent,cheaper than most of the big brand names,and is quality product . cant wait for the snow
on 6 December 2013
I am happy with my new jacket, but worried at first that it wasn't quite big enough. I feel I have now broken it in. I like the fake fur collar and the colour of the jacket goes with anything. I would always recommend Regatta products - I was looking for one, but had been unable to find one in a shop anywhere within range of my home. As I said, be careful of the size - I thought I was an 18 as my previous Regatta jacket had been that size, but perhaps I should have ordered a 20. However, this one fits and it's very warm and cosy.