Size: Size 10Colour: BlackChange

on 18 May 2010
Loved this fleece, great colour and fits well. It is a generous size so don't order the size up from your regular size.
0Comment35 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2011
The fleece is excellent value for money lightweight but keeps you warm. I purchased the Strawberry coloured fleece its a lovely bright colour really pleased with it.They are generous fitting so its good for layering. Would definatley buy another one. Delivery time was excellent too.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 November 2012
I now have FIVE of these Sweetheart fleeces in various colours, so you may guess that I'm a big fan. They're well made, light, the fleece is of good quality, and except in the most ferocious weather, they're warm enough to wear about town without underlayers. I've even worn them under a suitable jacket when hillwalking in winter without having to layer up. Lovely colours, too, and the fleece doesn't pill. Best of all, sling them in the wash, take them out, they're dry in a couple of hours and don't need ironing or any other sort of care.
on 28 September 2010
I went back and bought another - would have bought more if there had been more colours. Washes well. Have spent much more money in the past and bought fleeces that I like a lot less for it.
on 1 November 2012
Nice quality fleece, and a lovely colour. Fleece is long enough to just cover your bum, and not too thick, great for layering.
on 28 January 2013
This fleece is lovely....the colour...weight and fit are great. I normally take a 14/16 but the 12 is a good fit. I am really pleased with this fleece which is excellent value for money
on 21 July 2011
Couldn't ask for more. Nice bits of styling, a perfect fit and oh so comfortable. Lightweight fleece but warm enough for cool days. Excellent.
on 24 August 2013
I recently went away to the Lake District and bought this fleece specially for this trip. Basically, it did what it said on the tin and kept me lovely and warm. I like the fact that this top is light weight so even if it's cold, you don't have to put on too much underneath to feel warm. It's a good quality fleece and really good value for the money. Would highly recommend this product.
on 11 January 2012
I bought this for myself as I wanted a comfortable fleece for after runs and the school run. As I am 5' 8'', I can often find it difficult to get tops which are long enough. This is why I liked this item. Especially at such a good price.
on 29 May 2013
Just received this item very quick delivery well packaged, soft and comfy lovely fit very pleased although i have yet to wash it( HENCE ONLY 4 STARS) but i am lookin at buying others in differnt colours as still great for price.