Size: 18-24 months|Colour: Pepper|Change
Price:£10.44+ Free shipping

on 1 October 2010
Love this puddle jacket. It is perfect for going out about in a typical British a little bit wet kind of weather with my 16 months old son. He likes cruising but still sits and crawls anywhere. I like the shape of this jacket as it fits lovely on his legs and wrists. The hood is a good shape and fits around my sons head perfectly so it stays on after he wiggled a lot.
I have recommended this product to the other mums as its perfect for a little one to jump into puddles, muds or playing in sandpits etc.
on 11 October 2011
Really nice quality. Looks great on but sizing is on the small side so if in doubt i think order size up rather than down.
on 8 February 2011
My son loves this outfit and I love it too. It is easy to clean with a damp cloth. It gives my little boy so much freedom at the playground.
on 14 March 2014
My son used this from the age of 15 months to 2 and a half years. It was massive on him at first but I just rolled up the legs and arms. It is more waterproof than non brand ones and excellent for being out in wet weather, teamed with wellies. I have now bought him another one the same in 3-4 years
on 20 November 2013
My grandaughter is on the slim side but there wasn't much room width-wise - certainly not for warm woollies underneath it and it was too short in the body and very long in the leg.
on 30 January 2014
I bought the correct size for my son, who is average for his age and this was a very snug fit. Contemplated returning it but it would have cost me quite a lot in postage so I ended up keeping it. Not a great purchase for me.
on 4 April 2013
This is the third time we've purchased one of these waterproofs as they are excellent. They fit my fairly average sized children perfectly, though if yours is on the chubby side you might want to go for the next size up! Last for ages!
on 28 September 2012
Purchased this suit in suit in size 18-24 months for my 18 month old son. It only just fits him so sizing a bit on the small side. This is my only fault with this suit. Apart from sizing it is fantastic, chuck it on over an outfit, throw on a pair of Wellies and my boy can 'dinosaur hunt' in the wet park for hours and he is still dry at the end of his adventure. Great value for money and will be buying another one! :)
on 13 February 2013
Very good buy and certainly did the job! The only little downer is that our son is 2/12 and we bought the 2-3 year old size, the sizing is great for the length but the top half isn't overly generous which meant we couldn't put a warmer jumper or top underneath the suit!
on 26 May 2014
Quality of service very good. Quality of cut of the puddle suit disappointing as the nappy area is designed for disposables and therefore is restrictingly tight with reusables. I remember this to be a good make with generous movement space for the toddler.

See one answered question