Size: 9-10 Years|Colour: Midnight|Change

on 10 September 2010
Was using a showerproof mac for my son, but it wasn't good enough for this summers heavy showers and he was getting soaked. Wanted to purchase something lightweight & breathable as he tends to get very hot. This is perfect, and even my son likes wearing it, so it must keep him dry but also cool at the same time, otherwise, I'd know if he didn't want to wear it!
Bought the size aged 7 to 8 and he is nearly 6 and this will last him until next year. (He's an average size). What I like about it is that it is lightweight and easy to roll up and put into your bag, but it also has reflective piping on the back and pockets which isn't noticeable during the day, but at night, and especially now that the evenings are drawing in, will be really useful.
on 26 May 2011
Great jacket for keeping in my daughter's school bag, it also comes with it's own little bag to keep the coat in so easy to keep at hand.

Daughter loves it - comfortable and very light weight and does the job well.
on 7 July 2014
Nice, lightweight waterproof. Great colour, so I can see my son at a quick glance. Very lightweight, so easily folds up into his school bag. It hasn't been truly put to the test yet as we haven't had much rain, Will update when my son's climbed a few trees whilst wearing it :-)
on 19 March 2014
My daughter was going away on a school trip for 4 days. She is Year 5. There was to be a lot of mud and water. This jacket kept her dry. I bought age 12 to 13. She is age 9 to 10 in a jacket. However I wanted to to go over her anorak and fleece and top. This was a perfect size. It went over everything and wasn't to tight. The sleeves were a smal bit long but she just rolled them up. Would definitely buy this for my other children. The hood was also well attached to the main part of the coat even though you could roll it away. It also washed easily.
These are really good.

They pack away really small, and are therefore very convenient.

It does seem to be very good at keeping my little girl dry. She hasn't had wet clothes underneath this even when she has been out in really heavy showers.

Unlike some jackets, the hood on this does actually stay up! All her other jackets seem to have hoods that persistently fall down and it is very annoying.

It seems true to size, and she says that it is comfortable and that she likes the colour.

Recommended.
on 16 September 2011
This lightweight waterproof was purchased for my grandson aged 4, who has just started school. It`s small enough to put into his schoolbag as he doesn`t like wearing coats, jackets etc and they tend to get lost. This is handy when he needs it and not in the way when he`s not. Attractive design, lovely colour. A bit on the expensive side though.
on 3 October 2013
We brought this for my 5 year old daughter, we intentionally brought a bigger size so that it could go over thick clothes and would last into next year. She wears it every day over her school clothes and we have been caught heavy rain on a few occasions... It has successfully kept the rain out and she has not complained at all so would say it does exact what it says. Would highly recommend, esp when on offer at 50% off
on 3 July 2015
im 50 yrs old and 4ft 11 and a half tall, so kids sizes fit me, i got pink as its the cancers colour as i lost my mum from old age and my sister 4 days later in march this year, i had contacted seller as i thought i had a problem with it, but it turned out to be my fault, a lovely man, kind, patient and considerate. have told my family and friends to use you as you treated me as a person not just someone in an email . thank you so much again
on 26 September 2015
lovely colour and easy to pack in and out of the bag that comes with it. i bought a size up so that my daughter can wear it over a chunky sweater or a baggy hoody. the only thing i dislike is that it's thinner than i expected so i worry that it might tear if she tugs on the zip too hard.
on 15 June 2014
The colour that came was a hot pink colour, like really bright neon pink, which was not what I expected since it said tulip pink. However, it's functional so I guess it's okay. The hood could have been deeper though. It wouldn't stay on my head when the slightest breeze comes.