on 30 June 2010
I bought this jacket in the coral blush colour in size 10 which is really nice. I found the size 10 to be much too large for me and had to return it for size 8 which is a much better fit. I have 2 other Regatta jackets in size 10 which are a perfect fit for me. This jacket is certainly very big fitting in comparison.
0Comment46 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2011
Excellent in a recent Plymouth cloudburst. Good size match comfortable. Colour bright, pockets large but an inside one would have been useful.
Very happy for the price.
on 25 September 2009
This coat is of good quality and very comfortable. The size is spot on and the colour lovely. It is ideal for winter wear or cooler days in any season.
on 23 October 2013
Very pleased with this jacket. it's a good length, so your whole body stays dry. It is a generous fit, so could probably fit a fleece underneath when it gets cold. Good buy - would recommend!
on 28 August 2011
Brilliant jacket, done the job through the last of our wet summer; strong zips, hood that works, high neck, two zipped pockets, and good material for a waterproof - great bright red colour!
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2010
The Jacket was delivered in very quick time and is exactly what my wife wanted, waterproof and light, ideal for those not so cold but wet days.
on 2 November 2013
Perfect fit but if you are between sizes go for the smaller one. Very lightweight but it will keep you warm and dry. The hood is OK and the collar is roomy so you can have a scarf around your neck under the jacket without feeling uncomfortable.
on 28 June 2012
This jacket is a must for everyone considering buying it. I chose citronelle, not too bright, just right, perfect length, not too short, adjustable hood, really a good idea. A good price and also a perfect size, I am not a skinny 14, but the 14 fits perfectly with room to be comfortable. I have been through quite a few rainproof jackets,and this one is definitely my favourite!Also the fact that it packs away into one of the pockets is another plus for people who like walking,and lets face it, even if the sky is blue, it isn't wise to venture out in this country without a raincoat! excellent buy!!
0Comment37 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2013
I rated this product 5/5 because the whole amazon listing is perfect. The product is perfectly described and all the information is right so you shouldn't be disappointed. The jacket itself is great - really comfortable and lightweight and I didn't realise it can fit into its own pocket (acts like a pouch/bag) which was a great surprise :)
on 31 August 2010
Best buy I have made in a waterproof jacket, would recommend it to anyone looking for a jacket
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse