Price:£16.98+ Free shipping

on 23 September 2015
I read in Men's health that 30pc of Men get real benefit from using this. I'm nearing the end of the first lot I bought, and it seems to be working a little bit, certainly my remaining hair seems to have more thickness. So will wait and see how well it progresses.
on 11 January 2013
I found this product okay and it really help my hair looking fine . So I recommend it to everyone
on 21 December 2015
This product right here has worked wonders for me, bought another 3, well worth it! Quick delivery also. will definitely be buying again. (could be cheaper though!)
on 5 August 2014
great but kirkland is much cheaper - you may have to look to other uk supplier for this though.
on 28 January 2016
Best purchase really works and styles hair great
on 6 May 2016
keeps my hair healthy and is showing a growing on my scalp,i am ready to reorder again,my hair is a lot thicker and much easier to manage
many thanks,
robert mccomb
Well I tell HIM it's working but I cannot see hair growth but he's not losing more either so he continues with it.
on 26 September 2012
it's a pain having to use it twice a day but once it gets into routine with teeth brushing and stuff it is fine. it doesn't completely stop hair loss but it does help and really does re grow hair.
delivery was fine but the price is a little high so 4 stars from me
will continue to use and purchase through amazon
on 8 October 2015