- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (6 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415686849
- ISBN-13: 978-0415686846
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 15.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,351,544 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Reforming the Governance of the Financial Sector (Routledge International Studies in Money and Banking) Hardcover – 6 Sep 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
David G. Mayes is BNZ Professor of Finance and Director of the New Zealand Governance Centre and the Europe Institute at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Geoffrey Wood is Professor Emeritus of Economics at Cass Business School, City University, UK and Professor Emeritus of Monetary Economics at the University of Buckingham, UK.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.