Flavour: Rich Chocolate|Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 6 February 2011
In my opinion, this is a great product. I am on my second tub now, and I will continue to use.
You get 18 servings, which if you train 3 times per week, it will last 6 weeks. It is packed full of the finest ingredients, one can put in their bodies after a good workout in the gym. e.g. German creatine, hydrolsed whey protein (50 grams), complex carbohydrates (55 grams), 5,000mg peptide bonded glutamine, extra leucine, Glucose Polymers (maltodextrin), vitamins, minerals and more.
This product helps me recover, after a heavy gym session. Stops the (next day aches) prevents muscle injury and damage, increases muscle definition, and gives me the results I desire (increase strength, and muscle size).
The taste is very bitter, and to people who are a bit fussy when it comes to taste factor, it will be rather unpleasant. But personally, the bitter taste dose not bother me, because I do not drink it for the taste, but for the results.

P.S for better results you need to mix this with Water! Because then the product will be absorbed better in the stomach. Mixing it with milk will decrease the efficiency, because milk is liquid food stuff. This includes your whey protein shakes also. Water is best!
on 31 January 2011
As always, the people at Reflex have put together a great product. This one is designed to ONLY be used post-workout. Best to see the info at Reflex for everything that is included in this product.

The only sssues with the product are:
(1) the fact that the taste takes a bit getting used to
(2) the cost

However:
(1) after a few weeks of using the product, I do look forward to it. See my mixing advice below.
(2) but considering the ingredients list...this product is actually fairly cost effective; to stretch it out a bit more... I sometimes only use 70 grams of product instead of the full 105 (and then supplement with some whey)

Best way to mix?:

Despite some reviews to the contrary, I find Reflex mixes perfectly...but I advise buying the Reflex shaker...as other products just don't compare. Before the workout, I put 400-500 ml of water into the shaker...add 2 scoops of product and some whey.. (or 3 scoops of product)... add a scoop of powdered milk... shake until dead smooth. I then put in about 5 ice cubes and put in the fridge. At the end of my workout... the ice cold chocolate shake is there to enjoy.

I've found fruit only makes this product taste worse...milk or water in my opinion is best. Also best ice cold.

This product (like all Reflex prodcuts in my opinion) does not cause me any stomach or gastric upset; and only makes me feel good.
on 24 September 2014
I bought this product after researching on the internet about protein supplements. I was drawn to this product because it contains hydroslysate which a lot of websites recommended. I am now on my second tub, I have started to notice diffferences. Obviously there is no magic supplement out there apart from "juice" that is going to get you ripped, you have to put the work in. This supplement has the right balance of protein, carbs and low on fat. On first tasting the shake I was slightly pissed because it tasted horrible but I've actually got quite fond of it. Plus if you are sticking to a strict healthy diet you welcome the rich taste of this shake after all that bland stuff. I do recommend it. It might only be early days for me to say but this product suits me down to a T.
on 2 December 2013
In simple terms, maxi muscle cyclone worked much better in my lifestyle (which is quite chaotic with lots of cardio).
I assume this product will suit bodybuilders who has rest and weight training better.
on 28 October 2014
Brilliant product by a brilliant company. Brilliant price and delivery service from Amazon. Will purchase again.
on 17 February 2016
I swear by Reflex Nutrition Products, however the taste of the chocolate flavour is a real let down. Overall great ingredients and mixability let down by a bad taste.
on 16 January 2013
the taste of this product (chocolate) is truly disgusting shocking and awful
only suggestion is to add hot chocolate powder to it?
if taste is a problem then i would recommend myprotein instead, gourgeous taste.
THIS PRODUCT WORKS THOUGH!!!!!!!!!
on 10 May 2015
A shake that I actually look forward to drinking!
on 31 May 2016
Fast delivery, great product!
on 20 March 2014
the taste was too sweet. It was like having a sugar dose. I did not like it but someone else perhaps will