Size: 500g|Change

on 2 January 2013
Works very good. Works even better with high amounts of proteins and carbohydrates. If your eating every 3 - 4 hrs you will see tremendous gains in strength and body composition. The flavor makes it go down quick and easy after a hard workout, the creatine is of top quality and the results are similar of not better to what is claimed on the web site. One tip is to add some Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine into your creatine, Primaforce Citrulline Malate 200 Grams + FREE Beta Alanine 250 Grams Powder. Helps keep the gains you get from the creatine after your cycle is completed and recovery time is ridiculous with these three combined. Bottom-line, this creatine really works. Made strength gains across the board and made really impressive gains in my bench. The tricky part is keeping them after the bottle is empty!
on 23 September 2013
Made gains in size & strength in the gym using these quality product. I know my size gains will go down slightly after stopping but my strength gains will not so to me thats progress.
easy to take, tastless, mixes easlier with other products.

Will take a 6 weeks break after finishing product then start another cycle
on 18 July 2014
Me and me brother use it, and we are biger faster stronger.
Only problem I am having is that I swet more, but you need to dring lot of water with it so you odd to swet more, which is good. Water is great for you. I am not saing that I am wet all the time but on gym I look like hardest working man in there. Like big strong hairy Grizzly Bear :)
on 12 October 2013
I'm very happy with this product,you can feel that it works straight away ,I have to admit that it's probably one of the best brand on the market,highly recommend it!!!
on 6 August 2013
does what it says been taking it for a little while gives me the extra few reps for my work outs
on 7 February 2014
I'm training for the London Marathon, so used this to increase endurance as opposed to bulking and strength like some other people have reviewed already.
I noticed less fatigue straight way, I can run 15k two days in a row with this product. I plan to use this product more often.
Downside I did feel some water retention, but no other issues.
on 20 September 2015
For those that want to try out creatine monohydrate, this is a decent buy as it is not as big as some products could be but still is decently priced. I find that 3-5g per day is all you really need. Anymore than that is just an excessive waste. Once you results, it is better to go buy a bigger and cheaper per unit product.
VINE VOICEon 8 January 2011
My Son,at 21,has taken to attending the gym regularly working out with weights.He started using this Product after trying others and found it increased his weightlifting capacity form 35kg to 49kg and he recovered quicker too.He takes one capsule before and after training so 90 capsules gives him 45 days usage.Recommended.
on 2 March 2014
No problems with this product at all. Good quality stuff, looks like very fine salt which shows its quality.

Lasts for ages, doesn't have an aftertaste, increases endurance.

If buying creative, I always look for creapure as it seems to have a really good name and proven results.
on 20 April 2015
Unflavoured creatine. No more "CREATINE FLAVOURING" afterwards. This product is free of any sweeteners or sugars. That means you won't drink like camel afterwards. It's a good choice when you want to mix your drink with juices or protein shakes.

This is a MUST have product :)

See one answered question