on 20 March 2011
Bought this to replace a previous calculator watch for my 12 year old son. He loves it. It's a bit bigger but looks cooler for a very reasonable price.
on 10 December 2013
I brought this for my Grandson. The calculator did not work. The digital screen of the clock was almost impossible to read in the light. Cheap looking and not worth the money. In reality I got what I paid for, but consider that its still not worth the money. So returned.
on 15 January 2014
How to get a Christmas present for an eight year old who doesn't want toys and likes maths? This is the answer.
on 11 February 2012
This calculator watch is really good for when you need a calculator it also has the date
The watch is fantastic but the writing on the button fades away after a while but it is a good watch that I would rate 4 stars
Thanks for reading my review
on 21 January 2012
Really good. As described and arrived quickly and well packaged. I was going to give it to my son for his 10th birthday but it's a bit big....Im pleased as I get to keep it for myself..very nostalgic..
on 13 December 2011
This is a great watch got it fir my sons 10th birthday. Price great too. Cannot fault this product and arrived very quickly. Definitely recommend.
on 7 July 2013
Bought for my eldest son for his 8th birthday - 2 years on, and he still loves it. Really good value and really quick delivery too. Recommended.
on 4 May 2013
A really cool watch,i love it.Tip:use it at school to cheat in maths. Buy it ,it's cool, really cool.I rate it 5 out of 5.
on 20 November 2014
the watch looks a bit plastic on the strape
on 13 May 2015