Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 December 2014
A great way to add in a gentle way to Advent study. The daily meditation leaves a message which plays in the mind, all day. I find the book very helpful, encouraging me into deeper thoughts of the lectionaries readings.
on 5 August 2014
Frankly, I will not begin to use it until Advent 2014 but I am confident that it will maintain the good standing in which I hold the current edition of Reflections and previous years' editions.
on 29 July 2015
Have used this series for a number of years. The reflections are usually very good and stimulating. I still find it difficult that it covers only Monday to Saturday in spite of the 'daily' in the title. I wish it covered seven days a week!
on 2 March 2015
I value this material, having used it for several year- and expect to continue to do so! The contributors offer so much that is refreshing to me,
and enriches my prayer-time. thank-you to them.
on 24 May 2015
Great Book for daily use in the year for Morning and Evening Prayer. Useful reflections to aid in prayer and the background to each days readingss.
on 27 December 2014
Excellent book for daily prayer...this is the third year running that I have used this book.
on 11 May 2015
as always - a good year long companion.
on 20 April 2015
Excellent aid to daily prayer.
on 5 May 2015
An excellent daily resource
Perfect start to every day!