Size: One SizeColour: Magenta (Pink)Change

on 24 March 2013
This step is superb, extremely sturdy and well worth paying out the extra for this rather than a cheaper one. I doubt i will ever need to buy another or a replacement. I have been getting further through the DVD but at the first heart rate check the sound and video go out of sync which makes it very disorientating to use. Hopefully it is just the copy I was sent that did this - should this be true and the seller sends a replacement, I will be sure to update and give the full 5 stars, until then - thank heavens for youtube.
on 13 December 2013
This step is brilliant. It is large enough to do all of the step moves and has the three different high settings for all levels of fitness abilities.
on 24 February 2014
use at home ,excellent size not too small. good anti slip on top of the box and sturdy when using it ,also use as a bench to do weights. excellent quality and great colour, would recommend and comes with a dvd, which is good
on 19 January 2016
First, it's not the step I 'hate', I LOVE it. Brilliant, strong and versatile etc. (I am 63 and 16 stone, started doing gentle aerobics now at home but needing to intensify - only using the lowest level so far!). My issue is that a) there was no DVD included, although it clearly says on the website 'includes a workout DVD' and b) trying to convey this to Amazon is like, as with so many large companies nowadays, being lost in a techno nightmare circular mindbending maze. It has taken me an hour to sort it out. Unlike with Marketplace, where you can easily contact a seller, if you buy from Amazon, the automated returns system only allows you to return it, not to request a missing part of an order. Eventually, by filing in completely fictitious preset forms, I found my way to a live chat session with a v helpful human representative who after much consulting with a manager, suggested I return the step. I said it was nuts to do that, couldn't they just send me the DVD? Apparently not ("computer says no"), so we settled on a £10 credit so I could buy one myself. I would certainly avoid buying from Amazon directly in future for this reason. The other reason is: Amazon: PAY YOUR UK TAXES.
on 24 April 2014
This step is a newer model of the ones in my local gym - its light but very good quality, although a little more expensive than some others on the market its definitely worth the extra money - also doubles up as a bench for doing bodypump classes
on 21 September 2013
Solid and strong - difficult to adjust and leaflet gives little detail on how to adjust
that said - Good.
on 2 May 2013
I love this step as its so versatile and easy for me to take everywhere. I use it daily and can take it to any room i want. I would recommend it for us oldies as well as younger users
on 23 May 2014
Step arrived promptly and is exactly the dimensions I wanted. It is very stable (much more so than the Reebok steps of old, with the feet that became slightly loose after a few uses) so you can be confident that it isn't going to move when you are working out.

The only criticism I have does not relate to the step but to the dvd that was included. Half way through using the dvd, the audio and the video go out of sync, which was really frustrating (and confusing) as I was quite enjoying the workout. It is a real pity that there seems to be no option to contact the seller to see if this can be replaced!

All in all, the step itself is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.
on 23 February 2015
Not the cheapest 'step', but there is a good reason why it's the one you'll find in most gyms.

It's built like a tank, is comfortable, yet remains light enough to easily move.

Included in the box is a fairly dated Reebok Step work out DVD, though while it might be old and very 90's looking, it covers all the moves and will give you a satisfying workout.

Five easy stars.
on 11 January 2015
Bought this as an exercise aid after my knee replacement. It is amazing value. It can be adjusted to three different heights, it's a fun colour and I imagine it will last forever. Very sturdy, well designed and well made.