Size: X-Large|Change
Price:£69.43+ £3.50 shipping

on 4 April 2011
Absolutely perfect product!
wear it all the time, such good quality.
I love wearing over the top of tshirts

a little bit expensive, but all NHL gear is, especially this side of the pond!
on 30 December 2013
Delighted with the purchase as it made my husbands birthday. He had wanted one for ages and I was impressed with how quickly it arrived. Pity the postage was so expensive though. All in all very happy.
on 8 January 2014
Fantastic delivery- far quicker than I had antisipated. Great product. Hubby loved it for Christmas- especially as our 1 year old little man has a teeny matching version :)
on 7 March 2013
I purchased this Hockey top for my Husband's birthday, he loves it! Very good quality and very well made, thanks.
on 28 January 2015
Fantastic quality shirt and sizing good. Looks brilliant on and a must for Penguin fans.
on 26 December 2014
Great product, very quick delivery. Recommend 😀
on 31 March 2016
Arrived on time perfect fit! Very happy
on 31 March 2015