Size: 2.5 Kg|Colour: Magenta (Pink)|Change

on 26 January 2015
Love the Reebok Kettle bell, Yellow 5 kg! I've frozen my gym membership as I was picking up a lot of bugs and coming down with a flu every couple of days after a gym session. Invested in some equipment for working out at home (of which this is one). Previously, had ordered an 8kg kettlebell (not Reebok, but another company through Amazon) and did not find that easy to work with as the weight was not right and the vinyl coating made my grip slippery.

This is just the right weight for me at this point in time (kettlebell beginner) as it allows me to get my technique right in the first instance. The grip (even though it is also vinyl) is wide enough for two palms (Don't have large hands!), not slippery (can get gym gloves to keep palms dry) and the colour is a happy motivation, especially in these cold and dark winter months!

Absolutely worth the long term investment and delighted to have this!
on 9 November 2013
A great starter weight for basic lifts and for toning moves, particularly for targeting bingo wings. The bell itself is well made with a durable vinyl cover to the bell and flat bottom for setting it down without scuffing the floor. The handle is the cast iron itself and is smoothly cast to not rough up your palms with molding seams. Nice little bit of kit.
Delighted with my purchase. I looked around here and elsewhere at lots of Kettlebells and finally decided on a brand I know and love and they are exactly the quality that I was looking for. Crafted from solid cast iron and covered in a delightfully pink, yellow or blue vinyl these kettlebells are easy to handle and a joy to use. Using both the 2.5Kg and the 5Kg one's I have bought so far has enhanced my workouts wonderfully, and the quality is top-notch. These kettlebells will last forever I assume. Perfect!

So far I've bought the yellow one and the pink one. Next on my 'to buy' list is the blue, then I have the full set.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on 13 January 2013
It has a very good handle. Not rough and good size for a beginner! No blisters! Ideal for a woman.
on 6 October 2015
Not sure this is a genuine Reebok item, the handle is very badly cast and has sharp edges that catch your hands when trying to use it. The paper label is unlike any other Reebok label I have seen, and it arrived in a generic plastic bag. Not happy at all.
on 16 May 2013
I first saw a kettlebell on the TV and thought it was a bit over-rated! However, I was wrong.
I can actually see the results after using it just for a few minutes every day. If you need or want a toned body then buy this product!
on 21 May 2014
Very compact despite weight, great for your class, May by a few more, pricey but much better and less bulkier than the plastic coated ones
All the handle arrived peeling and the bell itself feels cheap and hard to grip, can't believe Reebok put their name on this!
on 18 April 2015
Kettlebell is just right for me arms and body looking fab. The service and delivery still excellent as always.
on 13 October 2013
The handle of the kettlebell is way too narrow which makes it hard to hold on to while exercising, also the coating is pretty slippery which prevents a good grip. Looks cute tough.

See one answered question