Size: 65 cm|Colour: Magenta (Pink)|Change
Price:£19.99 - £32.72

on 2 July 2014
It's big and it's pink!. This gymball is bigger than my last one and I love it. I am 5'6" and weigh 14 1/2 stone and sitting on this is just the right height to have my knees at right-angles, which is super-comfortable for just improving posture and strengthening my back, which is all I can manage at the moment, as I have lower back pain and class myself as a beginner.
on 1 June 2014
I decided to pay a little more for a "named" gym ball as I believe generally you get what you pay for. The ball arrived complete with pump a few days later. I inflated it and it has maintained pressure for over a week now; cheaper ball deflate in a few day in my experience. I haven't looked at the video yet.
on 11 March 2015
Very happy with my ball. So easy to inflate with the pump provided and only took about 5 mins on my own. I got the ball to help improve my horse riding, balance and core muscles and its not as easy as you think. Plenty of videos on youtube to help you find exercises to do no matter what you want to improve. Highly recommend this ball and a great price too.
on 28 April 2015
good ball, sadly it didn't get the use it should have. It survived getting kicked around the place until I admitted to myself it wasn't going to happen and deflated it again. It is a good ball though and the fact you can get in different siszes for different size people is great.
on 10 June 2014
Not much to say other than this being very nice looking and very sturdy. Lovely piece of gear that makes exercising even more fun.
on 5 January 2015
The Reebok Gymball is great but, as others have mentioned, the DVD that accompanies it doesn't work at all! Although annoying (and unnecessary, considering others have commented that the DVD doesn't work!) it's a fairly minor problem as there are plenty of DVD's and YouTube videos available on the subject. I used the pump provided to blow up the ball and I had no problem with it at all. Okay - mine is only the 55cm version so it might be different if it was a larger gymball.

I found the following YouTube video and that seems to cover enough exercises and it shows the techniques used to exercise with the gymball - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygyA-d-QTvU - which I will use to start with and maybe get a dedicated gymball exercise DVD if I think I need it.

Overall, a very good purchase.
on 6 April 2014
Perfect, as good as it gets if you are 6ft plus
Not much choice at this size, but good quality
on 5 December 2014
Really good quality ball - excellent for Pilates-on-the-ball but make sure you choose a ball diameter that is suitable for your height if you're going to use it for pilates. It had minor marks where the folds were but cosmetic only. It's good, buy one you won't regret it
on 23 April 2016
I got 55cm ball based on my height of 5 ft 4 in - as this size was recommded when I googled it. I mainly got ball to sit at when I work at computer. Unfortunatley the ball is a bit too small for this purpose. I have used it when watching TV and its fine for this - and does really help ease lower back. Ball came with a dvd with excercises (55cm size may be better for this) - although I have not looked at that yet - not having a dvd player- would have prefered an on-line link for this. Ball feels firm and secure overall I would recommend
on 18 November 2015
After browsing a bewildering assortment of balance/stability balls from different manufacturers and reading the amazon customer reviews, I settled on this Reebok Gymball. Since the first time I inflated it, I have added air to it two or three times. Now, it seems to be finished stretching and it holds a fairly consistent level of inflation. I have used it a couple of times for bouncing and just purchased an exercise dvd so i can do some workouts in my front room.

I would reconnmend this ball for anyone looking to strengthen muscles, doing rehab or even to help pregnancy along.

Great value for money and excellant customer services by this company that helped me with some quieres i had.