Size: 173 x 61 x 0.6 cm|Colour: Magenta (Pink)|Change
Price:£17.99+ Free shipping

on 16 April 2015
Like it!but...it's not the colour shown in the photos!if I knew I was getting blue not turquoise I would have picked the pink one
on 12 January 2015
Great item. Bought as a gift for my teenage daughter who is 5ft 8 and finds some fitness mats just aren't long enough for her. This one is perfect size for her and looks good as well.
on 30 December 2013
I bought a ''his-n-hers'' blue one and pink one. I thought they'd be shiny and therefore cleanable - but they're made of wetsuit type material so are difficult to clean. A basic cleaning product I used has ruined one and the other one I am unable to clean.
on 29 July 2014
Love it. Nice energetic color. I like the handles, you can carry it anywhere.
on 15 February 2014
I bought this as I frequently go to the gym and they do not clean the mats. Its a bright colour which I love and it easily rolls up which means I can just keep it in the car. Its thicker than most yoga mats which I prefer because it is more comfortable for my back.
on 5 March 2014
I've used lots of fitness mats and although i like this a lot (because it looks good) my partner won't use it as it's a bit too thin. No protection for your lower back and bottom if doing certain abdominal exercises.
on 15 April 2014
Very easy to store and goes well with my core ball. It stays flat on the carpet in use but rolls up easily and the elastic hoops keeps it rolled. Very pleased.
on 12 March 2016
Was disappointed with this . Everyone laughs at me as it rolls up too tight and I get rolled up with it!!!
It is not soft or padded enough either.
on 5 April 2016
Everything is great about this except the fact that the blue fabric feels like a thin sand paper that burns your tail bone as you try doing crouches,
on 17 July 2014