- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Longman; 2 edition (30 Mar. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582848628
- ISBN-13: 978-0582848627
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 1.2 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,537 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rediscover Grammar Paperback – 30 Mar 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"An invaluable resource for teachers and students of A Level English Language and English Language and Literature, encouraging the move on from mere 'feature spotting' responses to texts." John Shuttleworth, Chief Examiner English Language A Level"
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
We need more books like this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is exactly as the cover stated, and I am doing just thatPublished 1 month ago by Miss MO Thompson
Everything you need to know for teaching grammar in the new curriculumPublished 3 months ago by Mrs K D Hammond
brought for grandson not sure how helpful as not used it much yetPublished 15 months ago by Pat Jeffries and ray jeffries