on 26 April 2015
The story continues in this last book when the search for Cole begins. For me its too slow because the focus was mainly on the search and not much else. However, I loved the trilogy and the story of Lacey and Cole and their happy ever after. We also got to see Maggie and Luke's ceremony. The only negative was we dont find out about the pack that Cole left behind or what happened to Kyle and Stephen. With that said I would still recommend the trilogy. There are some sex references but ok for teens.
on 16 March 2014
The whole series was amazing, the books carried on like one big story. I will remember Cole and Lacey's story for a long time. I don't know what to say without giving the story away, but you must read this series. If you don't, you are missing one he'll of a story. Loved all 3. Thank you.
on 23 December 2013
Last in the series, which is a shame as I would like to follow Lacey some more. Didn`t know the author until I got the first part as a freebie which then decided me to purchase the rest of the series.Excellent.
on 12 March 2014
I got the first book just for the reason it was free, so please I did I loved it and could not put it down even though it was well past my bedtime lol. Great character who surprise and keep you guessing in all 3 book and story line that kept me interested. As soon as I had finished I got the next two books as I could not wait to fine out what happened next and they did not disappoint, The only thing I would have liked to have known was where laceys powers came from and why she had them but I can live with the now knowing as I loved the ending so much. I will be reading more books by Elaine Pierson X
on 2 November 2013
A little bit different from the usual stories in series like this but very entertaining. The characters were great and the story moved at a brisk pace with a little twist at the end. I enjoyed this trilogy.
on 9 November 2013
What can I say I loved this series..... Kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through the three books. Very well written and LOVED the characters. I would strongly recommend these books. Wish there was more!!!
on 15 May 2014
I've read all three books in this series, the first two were amazing, so enthralling and this final book did not disappoint. This book and the whole series is completely worth the read!! And there is an extra surprise for readers at the end;). Totally worth five stars.
on 22 August 2014
this book was a great end and unlike most books it ended by telling more of what happened after everything died down :) although I would love to see a fourth book and read more about lacey and Cole and their friends :) xx
on 21 January 2014
A must read , for anybody who's anybody! I have absolutely fallen in love with these books. I read all three within two days. I just couldn't put them down. I'm so glad the first book was free as I may not have bought it otherwise but I was more than happy to pay for the second and third book . In fact I would have been happy paying more as these books have made laugh , made me cry , made me fall for the brilliant personalities the characters posses. All the books are written amazingly well , the fast paced story line will keep you turning page after page . A Must Read !! <3 Team Cole <3
on 20 September 2014
It was a good concept but a tad slow in places. Overall a fairly good read.