on 16 February 2014
when is the next book coming out? I for one can't wait well done Stephen Frey an excellent read brilliant.
on 15 October 2014
One brother is dead and the other has come back from the dead. A brilliant political thriller that takes one high profile family to the brink and back again. Can Troy and his father Bill find the terrorists that are killing innocent people in public places? A must buy....
June Finnigan - writer
on 17 June 2015
Having read the first book in this series, I had no hesitation in reading the second book. I didn't find this book as good as the first one, probably because it wasn't as action packed. This said, it still was a great story, and I look forward to reading the third book.
on 5 February 2016
I loved book 1 in the series and this is pretty good too. Some elements of the plot are a bit less credible than others, but overall a good romp, well told with good pace. I hope when I get the next one in the series it isn't a disappointment.
on 5 February 2014
This book was a good read..Having said that it is quite scary to think of the possibility that such an organisation exits. Perhaps it does.
on 11 February 2014
Really like to start but felt that mundane bits added to make book long enough , then the end was like some kind of fairy tale
on 30 April 2014
The product was as fully as described and an enjoyable read so I feel that I could recommend this book if you like this genre
on 18 December 2014
Quite a controversial book. It provides an alternative viewpoint to intelligence reading. Very deep and thought provoking.
on 5 November 2014
Absolutely fantastic read. Couldn't put the book down just wanted to continue reading. Great / fantastic / . What a writer
on 13 December 2015
It was fairly good however Story was somewhat unrealistic and confusing. He should stick to corporate thrillers.