- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Recital Of The Script [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
- 1) Script For A Jesters Tear (8.18)
- 2) Garden Party (6.44)
- 3) The Web (9.58)
- 4) Chelsea Monday (7.16)
- 5) He Knows You Know (5.17)
- 6) Forgotten Sons (11.05)
- 7) Market Square Heroes (7.57)
- 8) Grendel (18.01)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is Marillion at their most prog-entrenched - the whole of the debut LP plus the epic Grendel and debut single Market Square Heroes. Yes it's been said they were Genesis clones and there's more than a touch of Peter Gabriel about Fish's on stage posturings and characterisations, but then we all knew that!
The extras are worth a look - some Marquee footage gives the impression of a very crowded stage, so you can see why the Hammersmith footage was chosen for the release.
Well packaged with colour photos I've never seen before at a nice price too - a must for any Marillion fan!
Secondly, I can't believe just how good a voice Fish had in those days. Having just watched his DVD from 2005 (Return to Childhood) where he was all over the place vocally, this is a treasure indeed.
Lastly, although the musicianship of all involved was exemplary, you can't help feeling that Fish was totally the creative force and charisma behind Marillion as the other band members look far to dull and serious (and still do) which explains why the camera is 90% of the time focused on the lead singer.
Marillion died after Fish left as far as i'm concerned, and this is a great DVD to remind you of a time that they were in their creative ascendency. Check out "Live from Lorelei" on DVD aswell if you to want to hear music from the other three Fish/Marillion albums played live or even if you just want to see how much weight a rock star can put on in four years!
Oh yeah, and if anyone can explain the significance of the rubber plant, please let me know.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
IT HAS BEEN THAT LONG SINCE I SAW THIS MARILLION GIG I HAD FORGOT HOW GOOD IT WAS AS THE LAST TIME WAS WHEN I HAD IT ON VHS, AWSOME GIGPublished on 19 Aug. 2013 by dillon
As you can see, I like this DVD. It's not just full of great songs but they're also performed well by one of my favourite bands. Read morePublished on 11 Aug. 2008 by G. Lewis