on 2 August 2014
Misplaced original charger for my camera which was needed for an important engagement. Next time I will read the sale info properly as I was surprised to get a second battery with charger. Received charger within 2 days so I was able to get batteries charged ready for the big day with twice the battery power.
on 7 December 2015
I lost my Canon battery Charger for an EOS 400D, but still had my original battery, this charger does exactly what I wanted, it charges the original Canon battery and now I have an extra battery so hopefully will never run out of charge, also comes with a cigarette lighter battery charger in case you do get stuck, the new battery also fits my canon camera, so all round very happy with my purchase.
on 5 October 2014
I lost the charger for my Canon MD235, and badly needed a replacement. After some research I found this battery charger.

I was a bit worried, as this was my first Amazon purchase, and I didn't know if it was going to be compatible, but I'm glad I did it because everything works.

The extra battery charges without a problem, fits my camera, and shows battery level on the LCD. The original battery also charges. I haven't tested how long the batteries last, but everything seems to work like it should.

The package arrived quickly and was well protected. Overall great experience, product, and value. I will definitely buy again.
on 1 November 2015
This charger is detachable possibly for car usage as it contains a car adaptor also. The only issue with the charger as previously mentioned by another person is the light stays green in effect you do not know how charged the battery is, but a very good charger though. The battery works fine once charged as well.
on 23 June 2015
Works like a treat. Although my older batteries don't appear to fit with it. So I need to find the one I lost for those!!
on 26 January 2015
no problems with the product it was in my hands two days after i order'ed it no complaints
on 21 August 2015
I found it very difficult to fit the battery in the charger and removing it after charge!
on 17 August 2014
A VG piece of kit for a sensible price that does exactly what it says it will do
on 21 April 2016
Lost my canon charger. This one fits the bill superbly. Delivered quickly, in fact I was expecting it the following week. Charged my original battery and Delkin battery no problem. Now have an additional battery which means I have 2 spare batteries. Not used the car 12 volt charger so cannot comment.
on 25 June 2016
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Great replacement battery and charger for our cannon DSLR.