RECARO Young Sport Group 1/2/3
The RECARO Young Sport Group 1/2/3 is a long life seat that grows with your child from 9 months to 12 years old. The seat is technologically advanced, with ergonomic ribbed foam developed for the car industry, which provides total comfort and ensures air circulation. It includes a height-adjustable harness with an energy absorber, a central harness adjuster, patented tensioners, and a practical carrying handle. The easy installation guide shows how you simply put the seat into the car with the vehicle's own three-point seatbelt.
The benefits for you
The Young Sport acts as one seat for children from the age of around 9 months to 12 years (9–36 kg), which means that the seat can be used for a particularly long time. Young Sport is a carefully designed system and includes an integral five-point harness, three-way adjustable headrest for ECE Group 1 (9–18 kg), three-point car safety belt, and two-way adjustable headrest for ECE Groups 2 and 3 (15–36 kg). The set is easy to install in the car, and the car safety belt can even be tightened with the buckle fastened. As a result of the ergonomically ribbed foam, the seat is extremely comfortable with good air circulation.
Who are RECARO?
The RECARO brand stands for seating expertise, which covers more than just the seat but also the person using it and where it is used. RECARO's main aim is to provide products that always exceed expectations in terms of design, user friendliness, comfort, and safety. The results are child seats that give you and your child a very special feeling of wellbeing on journeys both long and short. All RECARO child seats have advanced side impact protection for the full age range of the seat, providing protection to the head, side, and hips in the event of a side impact. The padded side wings and headrest not only protect but give your child additional comfort during rest or sleep.
Features of the RECARO Young Sport Group 1/2/3
- The Young Sport grows with your child and has advanced side impact protection (ASP) in the head, side, and hip areas for the full life of the seat; this means your child is protected from side impact by side head and torso wings. The high-sided seat base with arms also protects the hip area, and in the event of an impact the five-point harness protects the child from excess movement and allows the forces to be spread.
- The easy installation guides show you how to fit the seat with the vehicle seatbelt for both Group 1 and 2/3 stages.
- Easily secured to the car, the seatbelt is tightened through the belt clamp of the car seat.
- At Group 1 stage (9–18 kg), the Young Sport has an insert cushion for a smaller, younger child, which is easily removed as the child grows. The integrated five-point harness and headrest can be adjusted three times using the easy harness adjuster on the rear of the seat.
- At Group 2/3 stage (15–36 kg) the Young Sport integrated harness is removed and the seat – along with your child – are secured into the car with the vehicle seatbelt. The headrest can be adjusted a further two times for the growing child.
- The practical carry handle on top of the seat has been designed for easy transportation.
- High-quality, deeply padded, fully breathable seat covers provide luxurious comfort and are machine-washable at 30°C.
- Available in eight fashionable colour choices.