Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£4.72

on 1 November 2013
As a dad of 3 pre school children I only have to say that this book neatly sums up my entire life. It was also therapeutic as it made me realize that I am not a bad parent because my kids cry. I'm just "a parent"

And by the way, my kids are awesome!
on 15 February 2014
If you've raised or worked with any young child, you'll recognise at least one of these moments!

The apparently completely random things that can mean the Total End Of The World to small humans is almost inspiring in a way.

Any parent of an autistic child will probably encounter one of these crises fairly regularly and I think they might get real value out of seeing that they are far from alone! Otherwise, it just slightly outlasts its welcome /novelty.

Interesting and quite reassuring then, but you begin to feel guilty that you are apparently 'enjoying' the pain of so many scrunched up little faces!
on 12 November 2013
I bought this because I had seen bits of it advertised, and I thought it was hilarious. My 7 year old son thought it was so funny he took it to school for show and tell. Very funny book.
on 2 January 2014
Any parents of toddlers should buy this to reassure themselves it isn't just their children that throw tantrums for not real reason. The book is extremely funny.
on 4 December 2014
Absolutely hilarious, anybody who has their own kids going through the toddler phase or looks after somebody else's for any length of time should have a copy bought for them. I got this as a gift for someone but ended up keeping it and buying two more copies for other people. The original has been passed round friends who have cried with laughter at the book and we still refer to "reasons my kid is crying number......(insert random number)" when my girls are kicking off for no apparent reason.
on 14 December 2013
I chose this as a present for my son-in-law, my grand-daughter is two and a half and I am sure he thinks she is the only child to have tears and tantrums! Hoping it will be a comfort the next time she complains about the shape of her toast. The pictures are great and the captions very funny. Would recommend to anyone from parents to grand-parents.
on 22 February 2014
Brought this as a funny gift for my partner as our 1 year old likes to cry alot! i put this down to the fact he is male and they like to moan but that may sound sexist! Its a lovely book with a great price but once you have looked at it once it will probably be put on the bookshelf and not looked at again!
on 17 March 2014
The first book I ordered was completely cut wrong in the factory. ..looked like it had suffered some hideous accident...so I returned it...seller was great and sent one out strait away...and it is a brilliant book..had me laughing and my friends without kids found it funny too..
on 3 March 2014
Bought as a jokey present for my wife's birthday (amongst other things obviously!) and she loved it, even took it to work to show her colleagues.
We have very similar breakdowns with our 3 year old son over very trivial events, so related very well!
on 24 December 2013
I so loved this book, i was crying with laughter. Everybody with children will so get this book, we will all have experienced some of the pictures. Loved it so much in bought copies for my friends who have children.