Customer Discussions > Gioteck Real Triggers (PS3) forum

Real triggers...worth buying?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Jan 2010 11:55:44 GMT
Andrew Hood says:
I havent used them yet and i was just wondering whether or not to buy them. I know some people have them and say they are great but do they really help?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Jan 2010 11:45:13 GMT
S. Sucu says:
Simply yes. They are great and make the controllers the way they should have been in the first place!!

Posted on 15 Jan 2010 07:44:41 GMT
Andrew Hood says:
Lol ok thanks for the advice.

Posted on 15 Jun 2011 20:31:12 BDT
Gioteck Real Triggers (PS3) ive bought mine as a package but like a lot of other ps3 users mine also split and broke, now i realy found these triggers excellent to use and they are brlliant on grand turismo or ferrari challenge especially as i race in manual gears and now i cant race using automatic gearbox since i switched, now id strongly recommend that you try them first and if like me you find them really good just do what i did and stick them on with a very small drop of strong superglue being very carefull not to stick your L2 and R2
button's to the pad, i found using a cotton bud with the wool bit cut off at an angle to form a sharp piont so i could dip and spot glue my triggers together and onto my pad, ive played every day and hammer my buttons and touch wood theyve not come off or split for over 6 months,
just be carefull with the glue it bonds skin to anything in milliseconds as i dont want to get blamed or sued if you stick your fingers to the pad,
its a nightmare trying to make a brew with your left and right fingers stuck on one pad
thanks for reading RAF
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  12 Jan 2010
Latest post:  15 Jun 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Gioteck Real Triggers (PS3)
Gioteck Real Triggers (PS3) by Gioteck (PlayStation 3)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (360)