- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (2 Nov. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 014102951X
- ISBN-13: 978-0141029511
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (46 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 106,612 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Real Fast Puddings Paperback – 2 Nov 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Nigel Slater is the author of Real Fast Food, Real Fast Puddings, The 30-Minute Cook, Real Food, Appetite and The Kitchen Diaries. Real Fast Food was shortlisted for the Andre Simon Award while The 30-Minute Cook was nominated for both the Glenfiddich and Julia Child Awards. In 1995 he won the Glenfiddich Trophy and he has twice won the Cookery Writer of the Year Award as well as being named Media Personality of the Year in the 1996 Good Food Awards. He is the Observer's food writer and he writes a monthly column for Observer Food Monthly.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Your service and delivery - as ever - is fantastic. Thank you very much.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for when you want a little something to round off your meal. Have to say, I'm a huge fan of Nigel Slater. A great book.Published 2 months ago by CS
I like Nigel Slater's recipes/ They are not full of frills. The puddings are clearly descibed and well-thought out. Read morePublished 4 months ago by shirley degani
Always love Nigel Slaters stuff just wish he would get his hair cut!Published 7 months ago by pam greenwood