- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Letts (27 Feb. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844196372
- ISBN-13: 978-1844196371
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 1.2 x 29.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (33 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 110,497 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Reading, Writing and Maths: Practice Test Papers (Letts Key Stage 1 Success) Paperback – 27 Feb 2012
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I particularly disliked:
1. The fact that the 'separate' papers are all in one book. Unlike other similar sample paper packs I have used previously, this does not consist of several separate papers in a cardboard folder, but one large book with lots of papers in it. This means it is quite a thick book - very hard to photocopy if you wish to repeat a test or re-use the material with another child, as it is not not spiral-bound either. It also makes the book quite intimidating-looking to a young child; a collection of separate, thin papers in the different subjects at different levels would have looked more like the real exam papers they have to do in class, and would have been more user-friendly.
2. The use of colour. All previous papers I've used made by other companies have just been in black and white,with maybe a thin band of a single colour round the edge at most. This uses incredibly bright full-colour illustrations UNDERNEATH THE TEXTS the children have to read for the reading comprehensions!! Clearly this book was designed by someone with no experience of teaching children or of how to create appropriate testing materials.Read more ›
My son enjoys doing these
Easy to understand and really good and colourful pictures.
Yes I would recommend these
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is helping my daughter get ready for her tests in may, very good lay out and easy to markPublished 11 months ago by jennifer