Size: Youths|Change
Price:£3.99+ £1.99 shipping

on 4 May 2015
Used for playing cricket in the garden with two of my sons.

Advantages - no more broken windows,
- fewer complaints from the neighbours - see above
- easy to find amongst the plants and bushes
- takes spin and grips well on different surfaces.
- nicely weighted

Disadvantages - can still be hit a long way
- complaints from further away neighbours - see above
- the dogs love them and keep hiding them.
- I should usually be doing something other than playing cricket with two of my sons
on 20 August 2014
Bought these as replacements for dog balls, they stand up well to a dog that destroys tennis balls. I know that is not there intended design but they are perfect.
on 10 January 2014
Although we are cricket mad we bought this item for the dogs. It fits into the ball slinger and travels a long distance (ideal for 2 springers). We also found that a tennis ball would last a d
on 29 July 2013
We even took it with us on holiday! Just the right weight for a child of 6-8 years old. Cathcing has improved!
on 4 November 2015
Great ball, saw someone using a similar one with his kids in the pub garden in the summer and wanted something my 3 year old and I could practise with safely. This is exactly that ball, it's solid so if it connects it actually travels yet it's soft so would do no damage in virtually all circumstances.
on 23 November 2015
It's a rubber ball, we bought it for our dog it's not too hard or heavy, and just about squeezes into the flinger although can't be flung as far as a tennis ball, it's easier to find. Perhaps it would have been better to have bought the junior version for us.
on 7 April 2016
These are good strong balls that appear to be well made. I purchased them for my dog as they are brightly coloured and would be difficult to chew ( hopefully ) as they are smooth. I bought three at once to warrant the delivery charge.
on 12 March 2016
The balls were actually bought as a throwing ball for a dog.She destroyed all balls in a matter of hours but the new windball are perfect & she's finding it very hard to demolish them.A perfect buy.
on 26 June 2015
Brilliant ball for pets. Resists chewing, but even when punctured, as is inevitable eventually, the ball does not disintegrate and retains it's play-fun. Highly recommended for dogs.
on 20 August 2015
DOG BALLS!!! Fantastic!!. She could eat any ball until she got these

Now we can find them also - since they are bright orange!!

Good for cricket too!