Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 May 2009
These small books are accessable to low ability students, they offer talking points and interest. The beginning pages of broken down syllables, sounds and phonemes are great. I use the back pages for a 'bingo' type game with a few students at a time. They are a good working tool to use in conjunction with other Read Write Inc. books.
on 2 December 2012
would have been better if they were in colour,I work in a poorly funded school wher we only have 1 pack of colour ones and I bought these so I could ensure the my ever growing group could have one each,they now squabble over them,it wouldnt cost much to print them in colour
on 15 April 2013
I have used the Phonics at Home books for series 1-4, then moved onto the yellow set 5 as my daughter progressed. These are truly excellent, easy for a parent to follow, and I was amazed by how quickly my daughter advanced. These are a great buy.
on 8 March 2015
It's look like a color photocopy done of the original. Apart from them rest everything is fine. It does not have glossy cover page and the same with pages inside.
on 5 April 2013
Superb learning resource. I would recommend this series of booklets for the teaching and reinforcing of phonics and graphemes to Key Stage One children.
on 23 November 2014
These are an amazing, affordable set of books! They are paper and black and white but my daughter finds them easy to handle and after completing the b
on 17 June 2014
Phonics at its best. Children are excited by the idea of a series of books and confidently tackle new words.
on 19 March 2016
Not used in school but I do like the concept of these books...more inviting than Chip, Biff and Clipper.
on 19 July 2014
Very good for developing readers and at a very good price
on 2 June 2016