Customer Discussions > The Line War (Ian Cormac) forum

Re-print with new cover art?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Apr 2011 21:45:14 BDT
Kekkonan says:
Just wandering if anyone has any idea if they will be re-releasing this book again with an up to date cover art more in line with the other books in the series? I personally think the newer covers look fantastic and being slightly strange would hate to have a book with a completely different cover style compared to the rest of the books in the series being part of my collection.

Admittedly I'm not mega hopeful considering it's only a couple of years old, but considering that they did the other re-prints around the same time this was released I am suprised they didn't use the new art style (Though thinking about it they would want to keep it in line with the older style books which I can understand). Of course there is also the fact that I really want to read the end to the series (So far anyway I hope!).

Anyway, any clues would be appreciated otherwise I will have to just bite the bullet and devour it in one sitting like the other books and lament the fact the the books are ever so slightly mismatched on my shelf.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  2 Apr 2011
Latest post:  2 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Line War: The Fifth Cormac Novel (Ian Cormac)
Line War: The Fifth Cormac Novel (Ian Cormac) by Neal Asher (Paperback - 4 April 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (39)