Got this mouse and never looked back!
I have also the logitech G9, which has its flaws but that in another review.
- intuitive software; synapse works great if you have windows 7; mouse settings are saved to the mouse
- great look and feel
- dual wired / wireless mode
- short recharge times
- bios can be set to allow hibernate and or / charging when your computer is off so the mouse can be charged when your computer is off / sleeping
- re-wake is short, in the milliseconds
- high quality materials used ONLY
- you can use this mouse on your carpet
- exceptional wireless range / not bluetooth
- you'll love the wheel
- has a switch off button, since you need to eat lunch in-between battles
- great packaging, useless after, but nice artifact; i'm gonna keep it!
- you wont regret buying it. seriously, you wont.
- no weight control; is standard in mice in the same league; having said that, the weight is perfect
- battery life could be longer with intensive use (only about a day); however, you can then switch to wired mode and play on and charge at the same time
- no phone support in the u.k. not that you should ever need it but after spending this kind of money, you'd expect razer to provide you with a butler to offer you a tray of chocs after losing a round of MW2 multiplayer
in any case, if youre on a budget, you may not want to save months to buy this mouse. have a look at the logitech MX series or the razer deathadder family. there you will find some BANG for your BUX - it just wont be BANG, BANG, BANG! It doesn't always have to be :)
if you have the money left over / spare, buy it now. if you generally dont like razer, look at the competition: logitech G9 (great mouse for half the price), roccat kone(+) and the cyborg RAT series. i still have the two latter and they are really very good mice.
in short: a quality gaming grade mouse, which will have you happy for years! LOVE razer.