Rayzor Professional UV400 Gun Metal Grey 2 In 1 Ski SnowBoard Sunglasses Goggles, With an Anti Fog Gold Iridium Mirrored Anti Glare Clarity Lens and a Detachable Elasticated Headband
|Price:||£15.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 80% Off RRP.........100% UV400 Protection / CE Quality Approved...... Free Microfibre Carry Pouch & Lens Cloth Included.
- Frame: Gun Metal Grey...........Lens: Iridium Gold Mirrored Anti Glare Clarity Lens.
- Top of the Range RayZor Sports Clarity Lens......Helmet Compatible.........Detachable Elasticated Headband.
- Foam Padding for Comfort and Moulding to the contours of your face.
- Fits: Adults
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
RayZor Professional Sports Sunglasses are designed specifically for active sportswear...............RayZor Frames are specially designed using Unique Lightweight Polycarbonate Plastic or Rubber compounds. This makes the RayZor Sports frame both Durable and Lightweight........................The RayZor Sports Clarity Lens not only blocks out all harmful UV400 rays but allows for fuller clarity on the road, ball, targets or terrain............The Detachable headband allows for secure holding to the head whilst wearing as a pair of Goggles or a pair of Sunglasses whilst detached............The Foam padding offers comfort and protection from the elements whilst wearing for a prolonged period.
Top Customer Reviews
It is worth mentioning that the strap is not in place of the usual arms, but on top of them - something that caught me by surprise. Not quite sure why, but I'm not going to argue. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The goggles became foggy after a while of skiing. Need some kind of anti fog product. They fitted very good with the strap.Published 23 months ago by Caroline Karlsson
These do exactly what I had hoped in that they keep the wind off my eyeballs whilst cycling. Well made.Published on 11 April 2013 by B. Jones