Rayzor Professional UV400 Black 2 In 1 Ski / SnowBoard Sunglasses / Goggles, With an Anti Fog Treated Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Lens and a Detachable Elasticated Headband
|Price:||£15.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Rayzor professionali occhiali da sole sportivi sono progettati specificamente per l'abbigliamento sportivo attivo.
- Rayzor Frames sono appositamente progettati con unico leggero policarbonato plastica o composti di gomma. Questo rende il telaio Rayzor Sport sia resistente e leggero.
- Il Rayzor Sport Clarity obiettivo non solo blocca tutti i dannosi raggi UV400, ma consente più piena chiarezza su strada, palla o obiettivi.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
75% Off RRP ......... 100% protezione UV400 / CE di qualità approvato.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The bad points......I could not work out how to put the goggle strap on and in the process damaged one of the legs before realising the goggle strap hooks into a hole at front of leg. Used the strap a few times but it kept pinging out and became a bit of a pain so I removed it. if anyone knows what I am doing wrong please let me know as this was my only gripe.
They fit comfortable under the helmet and sit well against my face stopping drafts into my eyes even above the speed limit. They also brighten everything up making for really clear vision.
Not that it affects me as I won't be using the elasticaed band but I had read people saying about steaming up which had concerned me and the only time they did was when I tried them with an overly tight head band attached. Slackened it off and problem went away while still being secure.
Will be buying a clear pair shortly for use at night, at this price I'd be mad not too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good well made - value for money, supplier good service and arrived on time.. Bought a few times and all good.Published 3 months ago by PB Boston
Awesome, got these for my son to take skiing, he loved them comfy & free from steaming up, easy to wear, thank you for speedy delivery perfect timing.Published 11 months ago by Sharon Kay Roberts
They misted up Quite badly and I felt they were difficult to cleanPublished 12 months ago by Kevin McWhirr