The bizarre bunnies are back once again in Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
with another collection of sanity-defying mini-games. This time they’ve taken over a TV station with the intention of turning the game's hero, Rayman, mad as he’s forced to watch them.
| The rabbids’ fashion sense is as peculiar as ever |
| Snowboarding on the back of a buffalo is just the start |
| The Balance Board is used for all kinds of bizarre mini-games |
| Rabbid game shows are just as weird as you’d expect |
The real gimmick of the game is that many of the 50-odd mini-games use the Balance Board controller, which comes bundled with Wii Fit. Although you can play most of the games without the Board, the game makers are very proud to call this the only game you can play with your bottom.
Games include sitting on the Balance Board to direct a buffalo down a mountain in a snowboarding style sim. There’s also a race game through asteroids on the back of an ironing board and a new version of the dancing games from the previous titles. Key Features
About the developer: Ubisoft Paris
- Cheeky control: Use the Balance Board from Wii Fit in the only game that allows you to control things with your botto.!
- Strangely entertaining: More than 50 different mini-games, from snowboarding on the back of a buffalo to bizarre dancing games and shooters.
- Looks better: Greatly improved graphics bring the rabbids to life as they invade Rayman’s television in an attempt to turn him crazy.
- Backwards compatible: Every game can be played with just the Wii remote and nunchuck, so you’re not missing out on anything if you don’t have the Balance Board.
- Party hearty: Best experienced with up to four other players at a time, all the games are designed with party play in mind.
Despite being France’s biggest games publisher, relatively few games are made at Ubisoft’s Paris studio nowadays. The major exceptions have been Wii launch title Red Steel
, the two Rayman Raving Rabbids
sequels, and some of the Imagine range of DS games aimed at girls.
First they invaded the world and, now your TV!
The Rabbids have taken over almost every channel you can imagine, from music to movies - even TV ads! Help the Rabbids destroy all our daily viewing and drive Rayman crazy. In Story Mode, play through a week of television, with each day bringing new wacky challenges of skill and insane movements in a compilation of minigames. With up to eight players in turn-based mode and four players simultaneously, get ready for you and all your friends to go insane!
- Unique use of the Wii Balance Board. Play loads of exciting new games with the new Wii Balance Board and experience the first game in the world that you can play with your rear end!
- New wacky games. 65+ brand-new games that spoof popular culture, from TV series to TV classics, not to mention insane ads!
- All-new party mode. Play co-op or battle your friends simultaneously with up to four players, or go crazy with up to eight players in party mode! You can even sabotage your friends while they are playing!
- Unique use of the Wii Remote. Discover new and innovative ways to play with eight types of gameplay, including shaking, precision, dexterity and balance.
- Shake that Rabbid. Use the Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board to dance and wiggle your booty.
- Customise your bunny. Pimp your bunny out, take his photo and send it to your friends online.