- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Clearview (1 Jun. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1908337125
- ISBN-13: 978-1908337122
- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 17 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,940,256 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Raw: Pervasive Creativity in Asia Paperback – 1 Jun 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
As one of the world s largest and longest-established advertising agencies, Ogilvy is famous for the ads that it creates. However, it is also renowned for its strategic thinking, analytical capabilities, planning and thought leadership. This makes its best brains and deepest insights much sought after by the industry and the media. As part of its thought leadership programme, Ogilvy regularly publishes papers, books, articles and commentaries in various media as well as hosting events, workshops and seminars on a regular basis.