on 1 July 2014
Yay! Two new Ravensburger "What If?" puzzles just popped up on amazon. I love this series and have the first six. They're great quality, of course, with nice thick pieces, good fit, and bright colors. But I particularly love the imagination in these "What If?" puzzles -- the puzzle you put together is not the box image but a 'what if' idea based on the box image. In this case -- What if Da Vinci had never painted the Mona Lisa? These are great fun to work and I highly recommend the whole series. (If you are familar with wasgij, these are very similar, and I love that series too, but Ravensburger wins the prize for gorgeous packaging and fun images.)
on 24 August 2014
I love quirky jigsaw puzzles. The only ones to top the "What if" series would be Wasgij puzzles,.
As a senior citizen, I look for ways to keep my brain active & these sort of puzzles make you
use your imagination.
on 20 February 2015
These puzzles are the best ever. Top quality product with lovely bright colours and interesting pictures. Definitely worth buying. Can't wait for more to be produced.
on 8 July 2014
Great product (if you like Wasgij you will love this series)
Delivery time was excellent. Packaged very well.
on 16 May 2015
Love these jigsaws! I've bought lots of them. Good price, excellent quality & fast deliver!
on 9 November 2015
Excellent jigsaw. Have completed all in the series so far and look forward to next one.
on 13 April 2015
Seemed simple enough but turned out reasonable difficult - as ever really entertaining
on 14 September 2014
All Ravensburger jigsaws are good but I really enjoy their 'What If' series
on 5 December 2014
Love these puzzles - hope there will be many more in the future
on 9 April 2016
this also is not done yet.I will do this one.