on 11 January 2012
Amazon wants me to write a review for a puzzle... oh well.

There are three puzzles in one box; the bits get mixed up although they have a different pattern on the back. Splitting them into different bags is probably a good idea.

My near 4 year old has minimal problem(s) doing these puzzles, when they catch his attention.
on 17 November 2011
I bought this for my son (aged 3), he loved Octonauts and puzzles so perfect. It was great as only had to sit with him once or twice and he then felt confident to figure them out himself. Great to have the 3 on 1 puzzle box.
on 1 February 2013
My 3 1/2 year old little boy loves this. Each jigsaw fits nicely into the box when complete which means he doesn't have to break them up to put them away. Each separate puzzle has a different backing so that it easy to sort the pieces out. Well done Santa.
on 13 November 2011
Bought this for my 4yr old, he was very disappointed as the pieces are just too small. I found it to be considerably smaller than other jigsaws sold for this age group in the 25/ 36/ 49 piece category. Especially considering it comes in a large box, there really is no need. So while the pictures are fine and he has no problem with the number of pieces/ difficulty, he just doesn't enjoy such small pieces. 49 pieces are approx. 2.5cm by 2.5cm; 36 piece are approx. 3cm by 3cm; 25 pieces are approx. 4cm by 4cm.
on 14 September 2013
Bought this for my two children (2 and 4) as they both love the octonaughts. The pieces are very thin and are difficult to fit together. The pictures are all very similar so it becomes boring for all involved.
on 8 October 2013
Grandson (aged 3) had great fun doing the puzzles.

Rather puzzled myself to find all the pieces for the three puzzles in one bag, but soon sorted as they had different stars logo etc., on the back of each piece.
on 19 December 2013
This is an ideal set for a 4 year old. My grandson can do the easiest one by himself, the middle one quite easily with guidance and the more difficult one will provide a bit of extra challenge for a while, so it was an ideal 4th birthday present.
on 17 February 2012
this 3 jigsaw puzzle is great developement for a three year old. from memeory there are 24,36 and 49 pieces. great delivery time too.
on 12 January 2013
Puzzles are great quality and vary in difficulty. My almost 4 year old loves them and can do all three puzzles on his own. The only downside was that I didn't receive it as my original order and a replacement had to be sent out. Would definitely recommend!
on 2 February 2013
My two year old grandson who is a 'whizz' at puzzles loves these. There are 3 in the box, he knows all of the characters and doesn't seem to tire of doing them over & over again.