on 22 July 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my granddaughter she will be seven. I was disappointed, from the box you would assume that it is bigger than this. In fact the actual puzzle is only FIVE INCHES. the box hasn't been opened yet, so I can't comment on the size of the actual puzzle pieces. I would not buy again, and I found it expensive for what you actually received.
on 29 September 2013
My daughter likes this jigsaw but does find it very hard to do and gets a bit stressed trying to get the pieces to stay in place with it being a 3D jigsaw they tend to fall apart when you add more pieces. I played with her doing it and I had the same problem
on 16 May 2013
Excellent quality puzzle with clear instructions to make construction easier. This puzzled was enjoyed by my 7 & 8 year old daughters. It comes complete with a little plastic stand to present it on when complete. The pieces are quite tough plastic and click together easily, but the finished structure is nice and secure so that it can be left up and put on display.
on 10 June 2013
I chose this puzzle for my grand daughter who, like most children her age, is a big Moshi fan. The puzzle is well made and unusual in shape, an excellent product.
on 25 November 2013
Bought for my son as a Christmas gift Have checked everything is in order and cannot wait to see his face on Christmas morning Great deal on the price too :)
on 8 April 2013
Bought this for my son's birthday. He loves these kinds of puzzles. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 as it didn't take him long to complete it (he's 8).
on 24 July 2013
I bought this for my friend's boy who's a Moshi fan. He liked and loved it very much! Good price and fast delivery.
on 25 April 2013
great puzzle which took my 11 year old granddaughter a little time to do but now it is done it is still on display!
on 22 February 2014
This has been a very successful present at xmas! my daughter loves it so much she now want another one for her birthday;) highly recommended! sturdy and so much fun! good way of practicing number recognition as each piece has a number at the back;)
on 18 May 2014
This is much more difficult than it looks. It's very fiddly and I' m not sure what age group it is really suited for. you match the numbers rather than picture and have to do it in a particular order so not really like a traditional jigsaw