on 25 June 2014
An absolutely stunning jigsaw for any little girl. The box it comes in is sturdy and pieces are of the usual Ravensburger quality standard.
The jigsaws are a great challenge as they are not square (my daughter is 2.5) and I must admit Cinderella is a little tricky even for me. Once done they look beautiful and they are quite large so that's a plus too. I am quite happy that despite it being the Disney Princess collection the set is not too pink. Actually only one of the princesses are in pink and purple. A small detail perhaps but for me it seemed like a great compromise as I am trying to limit the "pink". A beautiful set that I would gladly recommend to anyone despite it being slightly more expensive than other multi pack set it is well worth the money.
on 30 June 2013
its good she enjoyed putting it together well made and print and picture good quality would help any four year old to learn puzzles.
on 8 December 2015
This set of puzzles has gone down well with my 2 and 3 year old granddaughters. The pieces, although fully interlocking, are of unconventional shapes which make it more difficult to complete. That said, the children have become familiar with it and very much enjoy doing it. My young grandchildren need the four puzzles being separated for them before tackling each princess in turn; older children would be better challenged when presented with the complete set.
on 31 December 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it and so will any other disney princess fan.
on 3 November 2013
I got this for my daughter for her third birthday and she loves it. She was initially quite frustrated that she couldn't do it immediately but within a couple of tries she was sitting patiently and looking at all the pieces. She does the puzzles every single day and is completely absorbed by them. And it gives me a good quarter of an hour of piece! So glad that we bought it.
It is probably a bit easy for an older child, but perfect for a just three year old.
on 4 November 2015
A little too difficult for my 4 year old daughter due to irregular shapes. She's not able to do them on her own, always needs help. But enjoys it anyway. So be prepared to be involved in the task.
on 17 February 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old daughter at Xmas, she loves sitting and doing these puzzles being that she's really in to Disney princess at the moment. Think any little girl would love these
on 24 November 2014
We have had these jigsaws nearly a year now and my little girl who is nearly 4 still gets them out to play all the time. The jigsaws are large and chunky for little hands to put together.
on 20 June 2015
These shaped puzzles are harder than you think, especially when you think that one is Elsa and Elsa isn't actually in there... but my 4 year old niece soon set us right! A lovely present.
on 25 April 2014
just what you want if you're a 3 year old into Disney pricesses! Nice puzzles, easy to do..Just had to put marks on the back of the pieces to know which was for which puzzle...