on 2 May 2013
I bought this for my little brother's birthday and the pieces are good. Each jigsaw is recognizable because each have a different design on the back. However, it is very small.
on 3 April 2016
My son is a massive jigsaw fan and only two and a half years old. He was finding the 3+ ones with 12/16/20/24 pieces too easy so tried him with this. All three jigsaws have 49 pieces so it takes him longer to do these and finds them a bit harder which is what I wanted. Good quality, my only issue is after they are done they do not fit in the box flat so have to be broken up before tidying away but they do not come in separate bags so have to be sorted into three piles (at least they have different patterns on the back to tell which piece is from what jigsaw) before starting unless you get your own bags which is what we ended up doing.
on 17 February 2012
Bought this for my 5 year old son as he loved a previous generic jigsaw and is Cars mad! Needless to say he loves it.

There are three individual puzzles to make with a separate marking on the backs of pieces denoting which puzzle they belong to.

I was a bit disappointed to see that all the different pieces came mixed together but, it's all part of the fun for my son as he enjoys finding all the pieces first!

It's been 6 weeks and he still loves making these puzzles, although he has lost a few of the pieces and a couple got torn by my younger, 3 year old son.

All in all a great buy!
on 4 January 2012
Nice set of jigsaws, bought as a Christmas present. My 4 year old loves "Cars" and these jigsaws are good because they are all 49 pieces, thus providing a challenge for this age.
on 23 May 2015
The items were intact and cute. My nephew will definitely going to love them. Bonus: parcel was quickly delivered by a gorgeous man!
on 7 January 2012
Grandson thought this was a great jigsaw and I would recommend for kids who enjoy both Cars and Jigsaws - good buy
on 30 May 2015
Lovely colourful puzzles, easy to do with a separate picture to follow for each one in the box
on 19 August 2014
My 3 year old loves it. He is good at puzzels and he loves lightning Mc Queen. So a big plus.
on 28 March 2016
Item arrived promptly and well packaged
I brought this for my nephew for his 7th birthday.
He loved it and it wasn't too difficult/easy for him.
Good value for money
on 3 February 2016
My son is over the moon about these puzzles.
It's the usual, high quality puzzle you would expect from Ravensburger. Great print quality and strong material