on 8 May 2015
Kept my girlfriend busy for at least 3 evenings!

Would definitely recommend - price pales to insignificance when you think about all that bonus free time you can achieve with this simple jigsaw!
on 26 November 2013
The Crazy Cats puzzles are relatively easy to construct as you have so many cats to use as focal points to work from, but they are fun and thats the main point. The pieces slot together easily and accurately and unlike some puzzles that don't fit together well you know when you have put a piece in incorrectly as they just don't fit.

Another great Crazy Cats puzzle from Ravensburger.
on 16 January 2016
This was bought as a Christmas present and is giving hours of fun. A bit more challenging than some 1,000 piece jigsaws but definitely worth the buy. The pieces are strong, graphics beautiful and chocked full of detail....excellent product and certainly one to be recommended if your thinking of buying.
on 6 June 2016
The puzzle pieces are very loose making it difficult to put the puzzle together. The picture is nice but with the improper fit of the pieces I would not buy another gibbons puzzle.
on 7 October 2010
Love crazy cat jigsaws. Image always makes me laugh. Excellent quality pieces. Good for hand eye co-ordination
on 20 October 2011
This puzzle is perfect!! I have started it and love it, I keep finding new little details everytime I look at the guide picture or the front of the box!! I'm making it in my craft area so now I have those crazy cats in the craft room puzzle in my craft room!! :) The puzzle is very high quality and the anti glare pieces are fantastic as with having M.E light sensitivity is a problem and as there is very little glare from the pieces it doesn't give me a headache when trying to do it and also means I dont have to wait for when the daylight is just right!! Fantastic beautiful puzzle!!
on 30 May 2011
I am a big fan of Ravensburger puzzles, the pieces fit perfectly, there is no reflection and they last well - this lived up to expectation and the Crazy Cats are fun and quite testing.
on 4 June 2016
Lovely top quality fun puzzle
on 27 November 2011
This range of Jigsaws are well made and give hours of fun. They are not straightforward but if you want an entertaining challenge I would not hestitate to reccommend them.
on 26 January 2011
Have bought nearly all the Crazy Cats jigsaws and they are great fun. Very colourful and keep you entertained for hours.