on 2 February 2010
Bought this for my 10 year old son. It didn't take him very long to complete but he enjoyed doing it and has it made up on his shelf. Good quality and he has asked us to buy him another one to do.
on 1 January 2010
i bought this puzzleball for my nephew for xmas. he doesnt miss an episode of the simpsons, so this was a perfect present for him.a bit different from your normal jigsaws as can be displayed on its stand in their bedrooms after completion unlike a flat jigsaw.my nephew loved it and started on it straight away.cant wait to see the finished product.
on 28 December 2010
Great puzzle, very well made and sturdy when built. Me and my family loved building it. Will definetely buy another one for next Christmas.
on 6 March 2010
I really enjoyed doing this puzzle ball. I usually get very frustrated with puzzles and give up on them but I actually woke up in the morning determined to finish it before work. I'm in my twenties but wanted to try a simple one to make sure I liked doing puzzleballs before I bought a more complicated one. I will be buying another! I think it took me a couple of hours.
on 27 March 2015
I love these puzzle balls.