on 21 June 2014
This was OK but just that. I found it very predictable & to be honest a little boring. I've read loads of Lynne's books, many of which I have enjoyed, but I don't think this is one of her best.

I'm getting very weary with the same story lines, cardboard characters, lack of really exciting interaction between the hero/heroines etc., etc. To be fair to the M&B authors, I'm not sure if maybe I've outgrown these types of books & need something a bit more stimulating, dramatic & provocative.

Often I feel some authors are just turning out these sweet, sickly romances like goods on a production line. I want more! A really good story, fantastic characters with depth to them, a bit more 'spice' & something I can really get involved with. I think perhaps it's time for me to look for something different.

Sorry I don't intend being unkind, but given I spend a lot of time/money buying/reading books, I want to be entertained & loose myself in the novel. I'm looking for an OMG moment, which I rarely achieve from the normal M&B romances these days.
on 26 June 2014
I have read Lynne Graham's book before, some of her books I read over and over again but this book is not one of them. It is a great start but poor in the middle of the story and very predictable ending. Sorry but Lynne has her better time.
on 16 November 2014
A real feel good story. Cristo and Belle's story is well written and gets to the point straight away. The secondary characters are very thought out and likeable. I can't wait to read Nic and Zarif's stories. Recommended
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 3 August 2014
Cristo Ravelli's father Gaetano has died. Gaetano had been married a few times, he was the archetypal womaniser. Then Cristo discovers that Gaetano had fathered 5 illegitimate children with a woman in Ireland, but has left no provision for them in his will. Cristo decides to travel to Ireland and deal with the matter personally. He intends to have the children adopted. But their guardian Belle Brophy has other plans.

This is a very predictable story. I would not have minded that so much if the family connection between Belle and Cristo made it seem inappropriate IMO for them to marry, or maybe I'm just being too picky. Belle's mother had a long standing affair with Cristo's father so the 5 children were not only Cristo's half siblings they were also Belle's. It was all a bit weird for them to then get married IMO. Add in the fact that the reason for the marriage was the children, who were then ignored for the rest of the story. Plus I wasn't buying into Belle and Cristo's relationship it all seemed forced.
on 3 June 2014
When I read the forward for this book I thought (YES) but really I should not have put my expectations so high it's an ok read but it did not give me anything else, but try it we are all different.
on 17 June 2014
It was a typical harlequin book.. Predictable, short and easy read. For any1 who wants a quick book to pass time
on 1 October 2014
good but maybe add in a bit more action in the chapters also add in romance.
add in more charters as well
on 27 August 2014
My Mom loved it and I know I will order more for her in the future.
on 15 August 2014
Love this book can't put it down
on 21 October 2014