on 15 June 2014
Bought these boots recently and they fit perfectly.A true size 5. I have not worn them yet as the weather has been more suitable for sandals, but looking forward to a cooler day to wear them with skinny jeans.I expect to get a lot of wear out of them as they can also be worn in the winter. They also look good with a skirt or dress. I have been looking for a light pair of ankle boots for ages and am very pleased with these.
on 21 August 2014
I bought these at a reduced price and thought they would be a welcome addition to my winter wardrobe, as I tend to live in the same boots over winter. I bought these for everyday wear, but they are lovely and much better than I expected them to be, tempted to buy the other colour.
on 4 May 2015
Bought these boots at a bargain price - they fit well and are lovely to walk in.